Monday, October 18, 2010

Coffee and tea


I love my coffee, so much so that Hubby and I invested in a Saeco coffee machine two years ago as a Christmas present to ourselves. Recently I have been on the look out for some red coffee cups and found this set in Target the other day. I thought they looked so good that I put them on display in the kitchen bookcase.

Now I would love to get some red tea cups but haven't found any as yet. Anyone know where I can get some?I do love this toy tea set too from Kids Central, so good not to have pink. Very gender neutral.

4 comments:

  1. I have the same coffee cups! I also love the gender neutral tea set ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sets are so adorable! Have a lovely day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogtoberfest! I am on a mission to comment and follow all the blogs in Blogtoberfest! Maybe you could comment and follow me as well! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both sets are lovely. Hope you find your tea cups soon and show us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails