4 things that..... are usually in my handbag
Besides the usual purse, money, keys
- Small tube of Paw Paw Cream
- Aseop hand cream
- oh and things for the kids - tissues, wipes, museli bars, and a spare pair of undies for my daughter!
4 things that..... are in my bedroom
My usual bedroom has currently got a lot of dust, builders tools and boxes filled with bathroom fittings but ignoring this, normally though:
- My antique dressing table which was the first piece of furniture I bought.
- Turquoise vase filled with leaves or flowers from our garden.
- Various pretty boxes containing costume jewellery.
- Last but not least my gorgeous brown eyed hubby (he has the longest eyelashes which everyone comments on and luckily my daughter inherited).
Like Trish, I too think never say never and don't really have any regrets...but things I haven't done or haven't done enough of yet:
- Travel - have seen the East Coast of Australia, Japan, UK and parts of Western and Central Europe but want to see Eastern. Also love to see New York and Canada, South America, more of Asia, South Africa and of course more of Australia. On this I do wish I had lived in London when my friends and brother and sister did but maybe something I will just have to do down the track.
- Learn Italian past the basic beginners Italian I do know.
- I often wish I studied Architecture or design at University, but renovating the house and this blog lets me dabble in the area and who knows maybe one day.
- Do all the piano grades.
Hmmm this is a hard one as trying to think what would be most interesting....
- I have worked as a DJ in a night club and ran a music street mag for a short time.
- I suffered postnatal depression after my second child, my little boy was born and even though I was 'better' by the time he was six months probably didn't really feel myself until he was about 18 months (he is now nearly two and a half).
- I love music and dancing and love to sing and dance madly around the house with my kids to pop music, even Britney.
- A little accident prone, as a child fell down stairs in the Eiffel tower and a week later fell off a swing in Switzerland. Now continually stubbing my toe or hitting fingers - mind you have never broken a bone (touch wood).
Now the deal is I have to tag 4 people. This is really difficult because I read so many great blogs and have met wonderful people. So I have chosen 4 I enjoy and women who often leave lovely comments on mine. Enjoy!
Laura at My Summerhouse
Bec at Memory Garden
Sonia at Rain and Sage
Nessa at NessaKnit