Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Family bathroom to ensuite - before and after

Before the renovation our house had one small family bathroom. As this bathroom was located right next to the main bedroom we converted it into an ensuite that you get to through our new walk in robe.

Old family bathroom, so the before.......

During....... And after converted into an ensuite .............

The Mizu shower comes with a cedar mat and depending on my mood I sometimes have it in and sometimes not...
The good thing about going with neutral tiles is you can change towel colour easily for a new look.....

As mentioned this ensuite is accessed from our main bedroom through our walk in robe. These photos I will share tomorrow, so stay tuned!


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!

    Our shower screens are yet to be installed and it's a nightmare with the water spraying everywhere :(

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, I have been there and even with the shower screen am finding a lot of water escapes the open shower. G

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the bathroom, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bathroom, especially the shower. What I would give for a pretty clear glass shower with NO DOOR! You must be thrilled with how it turned out :-)

    And speaking of thrilled.... I'm beyond thrilled to let you know that Jackson is back home safe & sound! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a transformation! I love your vanity unit, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails