Sunday, February 20, 2011

Before, during and after - walk in robe

Our walk in robe is finished and I love it. Before we had built in robes on the other side of which was our family bathroom.

Before

Now these have been removed the wall knocked through and new frame built to make a walk through robe and ensuite.

During





After


I know this looks very bare but believe me it is filling fast since these photos were taken.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Ours was a busy one which included cleaning weatherboard now the brick is off the front of the house and I have to say it is looking fantastic. More photos later.


8 comments:

  1. That's fantastic Georgy! I really need to do something with mine. It has ridiculous shelves. I love the weatherboard too, what a treasure underneath those bricks! By the way, did you get the invitation I sent to your email? Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting, I love a new wardrobe!!!
    Its all happening at your house, I cant wait to see more progress pics.
    Have a great week!!
    Thanks for the stool tip xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that wardrobe..if only mine could be so organised. Can't wait to see the weatherboards. Kym X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, I love the way you have made it a walk through to the bathroom. It is so nice to have an organised wardrobe. Looking forward to more pics of the outside too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great space - I'm jealous! I don't even have a wardrobe yet so all my clothes are on a tiny rack and all over the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, gotta love a walk in wardrobe......looks fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks lovely! What a gorgeous transformation! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI
    I'm quite pleased with the ifonrmation in this post.nice and useful!
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails