Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thankful 4

This week I am joining in with a tankful 4 post hosted by the lovely Lisa at Ledamae.

I think it is a great idea to regularly reflect on what is good in your life. So today my focus is on my little family.

Today is my Hubby's birthday so in buying presents for him I have been thinking about him a lot and am so grateful for the loving, supportive person he is, my best friend too.

My little girl started school this week and I have been missing her and so have been reflecting on what a gorgeous, loving, generous child she has grown into. She is the best big sister, to her little brother, people often comment on how good she is with him, she really takes care of him and makes up games for them to play together.


And then last but not least there is my little boy who at two and half is so full of energy and love. He tells me 'I love you Mummy' a number of times of day and it always makes my heart melt. He loves cuddles and early morning I often get a long one from him.

There is so much more I could say about these wonderful three people in my live but I will just finish off by saying I love them so much and am so thankful 4 them.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post Georgy. I joined in Lisa's Thankful 4 post as well. Have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i loved this post, even made my eyes go shiney......you totally made my day by joining in thanks so much and have a fantastic rest of the week, i love how you worded "regularly reflecting on what is good in your life" {that's exactly how i've been feeling} thanks again lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great things to be thankful for. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails