Sunday, January 9, 2011

New bathroom with a splash of red


Well the ensuite is fairly much finished. We still need to put in hand towel rails either side of the vanity and the toilet roll holder. Minor things so thought would share some pictures with you with my new red towels bought especially for the ensuite.

Those of you that read this blog regularly will know that I am a blue girl but do love splashes of red here and there.
Loving the walk in shower and the new gooseneck showerhead. Certainly appreciated it even more after not having a shower in the house for over seven weeks!

The kids are missing their bath as this is our only bathroom at the moment. The builders will be starting again with the rear extension which includes the family bathroom at the end of January. It is nice having these few weeks with just us in the house and not having to deal with builders mess.

Hope you are having a good weekend.

10 comments:

  1. Georgy, wow its just gorgeous!! I love everything you have done; stunning!!! The red tiles look lovely against your tile selections too!
    Cant wait to see what else you get up to with the rest of the house!!
    laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Georgy, your ensuite looks fabulous and I love the pops of red, very classy. Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. I am looking forward to seeing more of your renovation. Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Georgy, just found your blog. Looking forward to following - love your bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Georgy
    Thanks for commenting on my last post. I'd love to email you but can't find your address. Maybe you could write to me at jane1970@live.com.au. J x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi georgy, loving your new bathroom, i wish i had 2 sinks in my bathroom...save a whole lot of hassle in the mornings lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow looks amazing.....big thumbs up xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous bathroom. I love the sinks.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Georgy, did they just glue the shower screen to your tiles or did they have to reinforce the wall frame and then drill something?

    B

    ReplyDelete
  9. A white bathroom with a red inside, either red items or a red light makes the bathroom cozy with a drama.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails