Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Coffee break inspiration

I am not sure if this cafe can claim the best coffee in town but it was a great place to stop, watch the World go by and have one (sorry for the photo quality was taken on my iphone).

The cafe is located on the main street of Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills, a picturesque colonial style town well worth a visit. I love the exposed red brick at this cafe, the wrought iron tables and chairs, the vine and roses. We just had to stop and have a coffee.

3 comments:

  1. My type of place! Bonne Annee to you also, hope that 2011 is a fabulous and productive one for you
    :-). I too have many projects planned for 2011.

    A tres bientot,
    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely spot! Perfect for people watching! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were in Hahndorf a couple of months ago for a lunch with family. I hadn't been there for quite a few years and was amazed at how it had changed. Lots of lovely shops and cafes. We are going to have a 'sisters weekend' there later in the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails